Friday, 30 August 2013

Tangerine Dream score GRAND THEFT AUTO V


As you might have read in the press over the last two or three days, Tangerine Dream have been revealed as one of main composers for the eagerly awaited new version of Grand Theft Auto.  Rather than just licensing material from the group; as single tracks as on GTA4, it appears that Edgar Froese has composed many hours of totally new music specially for the game.  Various online trailers suggest that some of the music is in a similar style to TD's Thief soundtrack, but with a more modern sound palate in places. Many people have mentioned to me they were shocked that the news hasn't leaked out before. Surely the popularity of this multi-million dollar game will give TD's profile a massive world-wide boost.

A clip of TD's music used in the Game 
+++Click here for THE LATEST GTAV Soundtrack NEWS++++ Want more news? then join the ZEST Facebook group: Here

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear this music on an album so I'm going to have to buy the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather like the clip I've seen, so even I'm tempted-ish

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.