Saturday, 4 December 2010

The Zest: the unofficial Tangerine Dream newsletter

The Zest is my monthly newsletter covering all of the latest Tangerine Dream news, as well as looking back at the band's formative years. Issues 1 & 2 are now available as PDFs. If you'd like your name added to the mailing list then please leave me a message, either here or as an email to ZestAndy6304 AT aol.co.uk with ZEST as the title (blank emails only, no correspondence please).



A 4 page extract from Issue # 2. The complete PDF covers TD's 1975 Australian tour in some detail.

THE ZEST NEWSLETTER final issue was in 2015.  Time to do something else...

4 comments:

  1. Please include me on your mailing list for the Tangerine Dream newsletter
    Thanks
    Les
    ossiachdreamer@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please include me on the list of your TD newsletter.
    My e-mail: camorais@mail.pt
    Thank you
    Carlos

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.